Friday, March 18, 2011
moving
Well, here I am on the abandoned blog that will have to be renamed in light of the fact that we are leaving Weaver's Bottom. After lots of action and events, we (the Weaver Family) will be relocating to Mt. Shasta again. The land here is now owned by Tony's father and we have no ties to anything here other than biological family. I will miss the late winter and early spring here in the hill country but am soooo looking forward to returning to the mountains. My heart definitely belongs in the higher elevations. The kids are also looking forward to returning to their birthplace. Although we do have some good friends here in Texas, that we will miss dearly, it is time to go back home. Because, it really does feel more like home up there than it ever did here. I guess that this army brat has finally realized where she belongs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment