I managed to organize the new office a bit further in the school house. In doing so, I managed to find several things that I was looking for and discovered some things that I forgot needed dealing with. But....there is, of course, that one thing that I am actually looking for and have yet to find. Oh well. I will get on it again a little later or perhaps tomorrow and hopefully come across what I need.
Today was a day of chores and saying goodbye, finally, to the travel trailer that brought all of our possessions from California - the end of an era, so to speak. The trailer is now going to be the home for someone that is in need of such, so it is good to see it go. Now that we have the supply room/school office in the school building, there isn't a need for the trailer anymore. For the last 2 years it has simply been overflow from the house and a place to feed the cats. The cats are now relegated to the shed and the excess has been discarded or new homes found for it - YAY!
The poor kids are bored after spending 3 whole days in a row at home. They are begging to go somewhere...anywhere. This is from kids that begged me not to leave home just 2 days ago. If only the schedule managed to fit their mood at any given moment. As a result of this boredom, Elder managed to break the glass portion of the screen door with the sling shot. He won't be dealing with projectiles for a while and spent 2 hours in time out and then got the obligatory lecture...we shall see how worthwhile that was shortly I imagine.
OK - looks like a trip for groceries is in order now - maybe the kids will think that is an exciting outing.
No comments:
Post a Comment