Thursday, August 27, 2009

More sick and more work

Well, it appears that I didn't get off scott-free with illness. I just spent the last 40 hours in bed with a fever and all that goes with it. I'm still aching but need to be vertical for a while. Too much blood seemed to be stagnating in my brain.
Tony stayed home from work yesterday to keep an eye on the kids for me. He knows me well enough now that he didn't trust me to even lay down if I was the only adult around - not that I think that would have been possible! In the meantime, he managed to get to a grande amount of garden work that I have been unable to attend to. What a great guy! The place definitely looks like two kids have been playing with the tools and equipment from the back of Dad's truck, but the plant life is way more tame and looking like new life has been breathed into it.
I'm going to attempt to get my butt out the door to feed animals this morning before he gets up. It's after 7:00am now, so it looks like he doesn't trust me to be on my own with the kids just yet. Maybe I can get him to fix the toilet in the school today! Have I mentioned how much I love my man?...and not just 'cause he can fix stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment