Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another week has gone by with no blogging - sorry folks. I have been experiencing very sporatic wireless service in the past week or so. I have been told by one downloaded program that I need to update no less than 23 drivers...but I have to pay to do it and that ain't happnin at the moment.
It was a packed week...Let me give you the rundown. The forseen future appears to be pretty filled up too.

Monday - farm chores, music class, art class, yoga, more farm chores, electric installed in school.
Tuesday - farm chores, reading and math, school floor repaired, cleanup of school and prep for class, meeting with Jen re: adventure club, farm chores
Wednesday - more school cleaning, breakfast, farm chores with class, book club, gardening class, cleanup in school, finish planting garlic, farm chores
Thursday - farm chores, Elder's Birthday! Played with Leggo's all morning, went to movie with kids and Tony, swimming in Lake LBJ, dinner at Taco Bell, farm chores
Friday - house cleaning, reading, Nana came and hung out with Lily, Elder and I went to work cleaning a house, BBQ with Granny, Eric, Nana, Grandpa and us. Kids left with Granny.
Saturday - today! I have been cleaning up some computer files, feeling blue a bit about the lack of community (again/still), and organizing more in the office in the school - lots of giveaway stuff.
Tomorrow begins the whole weekly process again with the added gymnastics class and more academics due to the school being put together. Hopefully I will get some of the kid's furniture painted too. It has been sitting in various states of prep for about a month now.
I am having trouble downloading photos lately, but I will try again. Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment